31 Mar WHAT IS A CONTACTLESS WORKSHOP?
Weber Automotive are offering a new service creating a Contactless Workshop. This is designed to comply with guidelines around the Covid19 Pandemic and the requirements for Social Distancing. This means we can offer our customers the opportunity to still get their car serviced or repaired without even leaving their home or workplace. How does this work?
1. Contact our workshop on (07) 3205 7122 to book your car in for pickup from your work or home.
2. A staff member will contact you when they arrive at your home or workplace to arrange collection of your car keys.
3. Staff member has gloves, antibacterial wipes, seat & floor covers which they will use upon collecting your car and again when they return it to you.
4. Once your car is completed in the workshop, our admin staff will contact you to arrange payment.
5. Your car will then be delivered back to your home or workplace. Staff member will contact you to arrange key handover. (Keys can be left at front door to avoid contact for pick up & drop off. Placement of keys can be discussed with staff member over the phone).
6. At this stage, we are offering this service to customers in the local area.
If you would still like to drop your car off, you are welcome to and we still have two courtesy cars available for you to use if required.
We thank you for your support. These are challenging times for us all when we have built our business on Relationships with our Customers. Any questions feel free to give us a call at our workshop.